Training: Charge Conference Forms (Aug. 26)
The North Texas Conference Charge Conference season starts in September, and the conference office, through consultation with the four district offices, is offering a review of the annual required forms for clergy, church volunteers, church staff and Staff-Parish Relations chairs.
Thursday, Aug. 26, at 10 a.m. and again at 6 p.m., a Zoom webinar will be offered jointly by the Center for Connectional Resources and the Center for Leadership Development. The sessions will be identical so participants only need to attend the one that best fits their schedules. In addition, the session will be recorded and available on the conference website a few days following these events. If you register for the event, you will be sent the link to the recording once it is online.
The webinar will cover the following:
- How to access the online portal and where to obtain login information if needed
- Best practices for filling out Compensation and UMPIP forms
- Updates to the Church Roster form and how the data will be used
- Brief review of additional required "printable" forms located on the Conference website
- Brief review of the Marks of Fruitfulness - Clergy Effectiveness/SPRC process and forms
We expect this Charge Conference Form Training to last no longer than an hour, and we hope that whoever in your church is responsible for completing these forms will attend.
2021 Pension and Health Insurance
All 2022 forms will be updated by Aug. 20
|Checklist||Guidelines (2020)||Instructions (2020)|
|Checklist (2020)||Instructions (2020)|
North Central District