Close Out 2020
Close Out is noon on Jan. 13, 2020. All 2019 apportionments must be received in the Conference Office no later than this deadline.
Check Out 2020
Please contact your District Office to determine the date your statistics must be finalized so that they are able to remit their statistics to the Conference Office by Jan. 21, 2020. (By Standing Rules, the actual date statistics must be in is Jan. 18. Your district’s date for Check-Out is the local church’s deadline. This date supercedes the conference date.)
Check Out forms will be populated with your Table II apportionment information by 4 p.m. Jan. 14, 2020.
Check Out statistics for this year will be collected through Ezra, a United Methodist statistics program.
Specific instructions have been sent to each church from your district office.
|Check Out Forms||Church Membership Notes|
|Check Out Instructions 2020||Ezra Church User Guide|
|Check Out Line Directions|
Ezra Clergy Compensation Worksheet
This is a major change from previous years. No longer will you fill out an online worksheet that automatically populates the appropriate lines on Table 2. Please follow the instructions below.
- You MUST fill out the Ministers’ Compensation Excel Worksheet before filling out Table 2.
- Download the excel file and fill it out. There are tabs for lead pastors, associate pastors and deacons.
- The amounts entered in the lead, associate, and deacon tabs automatically populate the “TOTALS FOR EZRA” tab. DO NOT INCLUDE CONFERENCE GRANTS OR EQUITABLE COMPENSATION FUNDS IN THE COMPENSATION WORKSHEET AMOUNTS. SEE TABLE 2 INSTRUCTIONS in the Check-Out Instructions.
- Manually enter the amounts from the worksheet into the appropriate lines on Table 2.
- Print out this completed worksheet — all sheets that you filled out — and bring it with you to your church’s check-out day.
Check Out Forms Other Languages
For those churches whose primary language is either Korean or Spanish, check out forms in those languages are below. Churches may use these forms to arrive at their numbers, but the data itself must be filled in online and the only language available on the online forms is English.
|Korean Check-Out Tables I-III||Spanish Check-Out Tables I-III|