LSM Annual Report Instructions
Please read all the instructions then click the link at the bottom to go to the report form.
- This report must be submitted annually to your home church Charge Conference in order to maintain your Lay Servant status. Check with your Pastor to find out the date for this year’s Charge Conference and the deadline for submitting your report to the Pastor.
- Those who have achieved the designation of Lay Speaker (rules from General Conference 2012 and procedures from the NTC Committee on Lay Servant Ministries) will still have to complete this form each year to maintain their status as both a Lay Servant and a Lay Speaker.
- The Lay Servant is responsible for keeping his/her own records of activities and course participation (certificates).
- At least once in every three years, Certified Lay Servants must complete an Advanced LSM course in order to maintain their Lay Servant status. If you are listing on your report form under Part 2, a course that you have taken OUTSIDE your home District, please put the date and location of that course next to the title.
- Be thorough; include all of your church and community activities. This information is used to improve our program and to demonstrate the value of Lay Servant Ministries to other laity and the clergy.
- When you have completed filling out the form, you need to click submit. (You will not be able to save or print the form before submitting.) You will get a return email with the completed form. Copy and paste the email into a Word document, then print 2 copies. Keep one copy for your personal files. Sign one copy and and submit it to your home church for Charge Conference.
|Fully Engage Entire Congregations (PowerPoint)||Fully Engage Entire Congregations (PDF)|