Support NTC Ministries Through North Texas Giving Day
Tomorrow is North Texas Giving Day 2022, an 18-hour online giving event designed to empower every person to give back to their community.
Below is a list of NTC churches, ministries and partner organizations participating in North Texas Giving Day. Their important work furthers our mission across North Texas and could benefit from your continued support and assistance.
- Agape Clinic
- Agape Resource and Assistance Center, Inc.
- Arapaho UMC
- Body and Soul Homeless Program
- Christ’s Foundry United Methodist Mission
- Crossroads Community Services
- Curb Appeal, Inc.
- Dallas Bethlehem Center, Inc.
- Feed Lake Highlands
- Feed My Starving Children
- GROW North Texas
- Justice for Our Neighbors North Central Texas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center Auxiliary
- Methodist Health System Foundation
- Metrocrest Services
- Northaven Co-operative Preschool
- Owenwood Farm and Neighbor Space
- Project Transformation North Texas
- Project Unity
- Prosper UMC
- Rays of Light, Inc.
- Synergy Wesley Foundation
- The Center for Integrative Counseling and Psychology
- The Denton Wesley Foundation
- The Storehouse of Collin County
- Wesley Prep
- Wesley-Rankin Community Center
- Wilkinson Center
- Zan Wesley Holmes, Jr. Community Outreach Center
Published: Wednesday, September 21, 2022