If you did not create an account during the registration process, you will have to do so now to make these updates:
- In your registration confirmation email, scroll to the bottom and click "View Receipt."
- Click the "Set Up Account Now" button.
- Click the "Claim My Account" button.
- You will receive an email, open it and click the "Activate Your Account" button.
- Select a password, check your personal information and click on the Registration tab to access your form.
- To add another person, click "Add Registrant." To edit your form, click "Edit."
If you did create an account:
- Open your registration confirmation email, scroll to the bottom and click "View Receipt."
- Click the "Set Up Account Now" button, then enter your email and password that you previously set up.
- Click on the Registration tab to be taken to your form. Click on your form to open it and make changes. To add another person, click "Add Registrant." To edit your form, click "Edit."
Yes. When you register, please select the Commissionee/Ordinand Dinner on Monday night. You will be able to include up to two guests if you are being commissioned and up to four guests if you are being ordained.
Because this dinner is complimentary, the honoree's guests do not need to register but you will need to provide their names on your registration form.
We will offer a livestreaming option for those who wish to watch the Annual Conference worship services and business sessions live.
Active participation in the business sessions, including voting, posing questions or adding commentary, will be limited to in-person delegates and guests at Annual Conference.
Annual Conference attendees are welcome to wear a mask if desired, but they will not be required. Social distancing may not be possible, due to the space. We encourage all Annual Conference attendees to take the steps they deem necessary to feel safe and comfortable in light of COVID-19.