Wesley Rankin Community Center: Education Associate
Date Posted: 7/26/2019
Wesley Rankin Community Center, Dallas, TX
The Education Associate serves on the children’s education team and is responsible for curriculum development and implementation for elementary programs of Wesley-Rankin Community Center (WRCC). In addition, the Education Associate collects and submits impact data to the Center for Nonprofit Management (CNM), contributing to the agency’s data dashboard.
- Develop and implement curriculum for the K-2 after-school classroom, utilizing concepts from the June Shelton School curriculum and taking into account developmental needs of this age group.
- Develop and implement reading curriculum for 1-5 grade students in summer camp, utilizing Shelton concepts and developmental needs.
- Plan and implement curriculum, events and tracking for the GOh GOh Girls’ (Girls of Hope, Girls of Honor) 4-5 grade program.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom with a culture of family, gratitude, safety, compassion, etc. (culture of kindness).
- Serve as the liaison between CNM and WRCC to provide accurate and completed tracking data for children’s, adult and senior citizen programs.
- Serve as the liaison between the Budd Center at SMU/other external partners and WRCC to provide accurate and completed tracking data.
- Oversee the letter and voucher system of Project Care, a bi-yearly incentive program, with accuracy and timeliness.
Interested candidates should have experience in the classroom and/or with children and be detailed/accurate in administration skills. Bilingual preferred but not required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please email a resume to Shellie Ross, Executive Director, at
Contact Phone: 214-742-6674