Wesley College Ministry: Director of Development & Alumni Relations
Date Posted: 12/19/2018
Wesley College Ministry, Fayetteville, AR
This position will cultivate relationships with alumni, friends, donors and stakeholders of the Wesley ministry, develop new donors, solicit major gifts, write for grants, re-establish an alumni network and lead and mentor a fundraising team of staff and volunteers.
- The ideal candidate is a dedicated Christian with a heart for ministry to college students.
- A Bachelor’s degree and active church membership are required.
- Five years’ experience in fundraising, grant writing and development and United Methodist church membership is preferred.
- Seasoned development officers are encouraged to apply.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills, have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and be an effective public speaker.
- Some night, weekend and out-of-town work required.
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
Applications submitted by Jan. 20, 2019 will receive full consideration.
How to Apply
Email cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references to Rachel Boatz at
Contact Phone: (479) 442-1820