Wesley College Ministry: Development Events & Communications Coordinator
Date Posted: 12/19/2018
Wesley College Ministry, Fayeteville, AR
- Will serve as a primary point of contact with alumni, friends, donors and stakeholders of the Wesley ministry
- Promote the ongoing story of the Wesley ministry through print and social media
- Produce a monthly newsletter
- Coordinate ministry fundraisers including an annual golf tournament and Giving Tuesday campaign
- Coordinate alumni and game day events
- Maintain a donor database and records
- Manage contribution acknowledgements and donor communications
- Bachelor’s degree and active church membership are required
- Some experience in communications, event management and fundraising
- Experience in graphic design and United Methodist membership is preferred.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
Applications submitted by January 27, 2019 will receive full consideration.
How to Apply
Email cover letter, resume, writing sample and contact information for three professional reference to Rachel Boatz at
Contact Phone: (479) 442-1820