Tyler Street Church: Children's Director
Date Posted: 11/4/2021
Tyler Street Church, Dallas, TX
Identify, develop and implement vision, programs and curriculum that supports the values of Tyler Street Church (TSC). Communicate and work with the Children’s Council and fellow staff member.
- Coordinate all events and programs so they support all values and ministries of the church while maintaining the rules set forth in the TSC Children’s Department Policy Manual.
- Supervise all programs to ensure they run smoothly, maintaining close contact with the Children’s council chair so that direction and focus are communicated.
- Facilitate all related meetings while encouraging communication and teamwork; and attend all staff meetings and functions, and Church Council meetings.
- Train all paid staff and volunteers with Ministry Safe and by the TSC Children’s Department Policy Manual guidelines, communicating all appropriate policies to paid staff, volunteers, church leadership and parents; and work with the Children’s Council chair to identify and recommend any policy changes.
- Communicate affirmations and areas needing improvement regarding the performance of paid staff and volunteers; and communicate with parents to address safety issues, concerns and discipline as needed.
- Develop an annual budget with supervisors based on events and programs, preparing to present and explain it to the Finance Committee if necessary.
- Perform other duties as may apply.
Supervisors: TSC Lead Pastor and Staff-Parish Relations Committee
Compensation: This is a salaried position for an average of 20 hours a week with vacation and sick time as they accrue.
How to Apply
Email a cover letter and resume to Rev. Jeff Garrett at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 214-946-8106 ext 304