Trietsch Memorial UMC: Middle School Youth Coordinator
Date Posted: 10/7/2022
Trietsch Memorial UMC, Flower Mound, TX
- High School diploma
- Experience working with children and/or youth, counseling and/or Academic and/or specialized training in youth ministry OR minimum of two years’ experience working with youth.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with effective relational skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Coordinates all programs and communications involving Middle School students
- Develops events including Sunday school, Bible Studies, retreats and special events for Middle School ministries.
- Develops and maintains all programming for Confirmation including special events, small group curriculum, retreats, field trips and worship services.
- Manages all Middle School Sunday school classes and volunteers.
- Assists in recruiting, training, leading and encouraging all volunteers for Middle School ministries.
- Processes forms for promotional requests, room reservations, etc.
- Assists in the management of Middle School volunteers.
- Coordinates and manages Middle School mission trips.
- Assists with coordination and management of Middle School summer camps.
- Serves as an integral member of the youth team including filling in the absence of a team member.
- Frequent and relevant communication with parents
How to Apply
Email a resume to Steve Garrison, Director of Youth, at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 817-917-2045