Trietsch Memorial UMC: Middle School Ministries Coordinator
Date Posted: 3/4/2020
Trietsch Memorial UMC, Flower Mound, TX
Middle School Ministries Coordinator is a part-time position of 15-18 hours a week.
- High School diploma
- Experience working with children and/or youth minimum of two years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with effective relational skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Coordinates all programs and communications involving Middle School students
- Develops events including Sunday school, Bible Studies, retreats and special events for Middle School ministries.
- Develops and maintains all programming for Confirmation, small group curriculum, retreats, field trips and worship services.
- Manages all Middle School Sunday school classes and volunteers.
- Assists in recruiting, training, leading and encouraging all volunteers for Middle School ministries.
- Processes forms for promotional requests, room reservations, etc.
- Coordinates and manages Middle School mission trips.
- Assists with coordination and management of Middle School summer camps.
- Serves as an integral member of the youth ministry team including filling in upon the absence of a team member.
- Frequent and relevant communication with parents
How to Apply
Email resume to Rev. Bill Mauldin at
Contact Phone: 918-344-2602