St. Luke's UMC: Associate Director of Middle School Student Ministry/Outreach:
Date Posted: 1/18/2019
St. Luke's UMC, Houston, TX
St. Luke’s United Methodist Church is looking for a passionate, Christ-loving leader to join our large student ministry team, who desires to partner with parents to foster lifelong faith while also reaching out to students currently outside of the church. The Associate Director is responsible for implementing and participating in Student Ministry programs while providing Christian guidance to middle school students. This is a full-time position which reports to the Director of Student Ministries.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience, as either a leader or participant, in Christian youth-centered programs
- Solid oral communication skills and the ability to foster effective interpersonal relationships
- Tact, diplomacy and sensitivity in dealing with middle schoolers, their parents and volunteers
- Ability to plan, organize and facilitate events
- Proficiency in MS Office, use of the internet and social media
- Ability to be a model for incarnational and relational ministry during Student Ministry programs
Candidates considered for an offer of employment will be required to pass a background check.
A complete job description can be found here
How to Apply
Email resume to
Contact Phone: 713-622-5710