St. Luke's UMC: Assistant Director of Student Ministry
Date Posted: 5/5/2022
St. Luke's UMC, Houston, TX
St. Luke’s United Methodist Church ,a vibrant church and student ministry located in the heart of Houston, is searching for an Assistant Director of Student Ministry. We are looking for a passionate, Christ-loving leader to join our large student ministry team, who desires to partner with parents to foster lifelong faith while also reaching out to students currently outside of the church.
The Assistant Director is responsible for implementing and participating in Student Ministry programs while providing Christian guidance to students. This is a full-time position that reports to the Director of Student Ministry.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of experience as a student ministries intern or staff member, ideally 3 years of experience serving full-time on a student ministry team.
- Spiritual maturity, creativity, high energy, detail-oriented, and a strong passion for the ministry.
- Be a model for incarnational and relational ministry during student ministry programs
- Ability to plan, organize and facilitate events
- Moderate computer and internet skills
How to Apply
Fill out an online application here https://www.stlukesmethodist.org/careers/
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 713-622-5710