St. Luke "Community" UMC: Building Maintenance Supervisor
Date Posted: 7/3/2018
St. Luke "Community" UMC, Dallas, TX
The responsibility of the Building Maintenance Supervisor is to support the mission of the church as it relates to assets and buildings. Responsibilities include the performance of semi-skilled and skilled carpentry, plumbing, electrical and mechanical maintenance and care of the church.
- Responsible for cleaning church facilities.
- Responsible for the mowing, edging, trash collection and yard maintenance duties of the church owned properties.
- Performs minor plumbing repairs such as faucets, commode fluid masters and light water heaters.
- Change air conditioner filters.
- Read and comprehend manufacturer's maintenance instructions to the extent of performing routine maintenance and repairs.
- Set up rooms for meetings and classrooms.
- Maintain floors using heavy duty floor cleaning equipment.
- Lock and secure building when closing at the end of the day or shift.
- Drive church vehicles to the maintenance shop and transport equipment.
- Manage the sexton and transportation crew.
- Other duties as assigned by the Church Administrator.
- Problem solving skills.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- CDL License
- Honesty and integrity.
- Computer literate
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: Skilled labor license(s).
How to Apply
No phone calls. Send resumes to
Contact Phone: (214) 821-2970