St. Andrew UMC: Student Ministry Worship Leader
Date Posted: 1/9/2020
St. Andrew UMC, Plano, TX
The role of the Student Ministry Worship Leader is to lead authentic, energetic and engaging worship for middle school and high school students. This team member will lead and develop student musicians to be a part of the worship band for student programming.
- Oversee all musical aspects including song selection, creation of charts and materials and the overall onstage worship leading presence.
- Schedule and train the student band and singers so they are prepared for the worship service.
- Oversee the set up and execution of technical elements for all programming (sound, lights, video).
- Develop and work with volunteers to help with setting up of worship equipment, running ProPresenter and checking sound.
- Collaborate with the Student Ministries team to come up with creative elements and programming for all services.
- Love for seeing students have a real and authentic relationship with Jesus
- Strong personal faith
- Team builder and recruiter
- Fun and energetic both on and off stage
- Excels at scheduling and organizing band members
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a part-time 20/hr a week job. $20 an hour. Potential for contract employee status or flexible hours if needed.
How to Apply
Email resume to Student Ministry Director, Michael Agnew, at
Contact Phone: 281-808-7411