St. Andrew UMC: Receptionists
Date Posted: 7/23/2018
St. Andrew UMC, Plano, TX
Please note there are two part-time receptionist positions open.
Under the direct supervision of the Welcome Ministries Director, this receptionist position provides front desk support for welcoming visitors to St. Andrew United Methodist Church.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls and visitors
- Maintain visitor check in log
- Accept all incoming deliveries and packages
- Sign for deliveries
- Direct all incoming deliveries to various staff
- Maintain Church Vehicle Log Book
- Reserve and distribute church vehicle keys as requested
- Post reservations on church wide calendar
- Assist with coding, submitting & filing of invoices, check requests & expense reports
- Assist with ordering of supplies, as well as shipping any returned merchandise
- Process and submit volunteer background checks
- Assist with posting churchwide attendance
- Provide general assistance and customer service to inquiries and problems
- Light Administrative Duties for Four Corners Missions
- Translation of Receipts
- Prepare Materials for Four Corners Board Meetings
- Maintain Four Corners Missions Website
- Notary service
- Other duties as assigned
- QuickBooks (experience preferred, but not required)
- Comfortable operating & troubleshooting office equipment (computers, copiers, etc.)
- Organized, creative, ability to multi-task and flexible
Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt part-time position at 20 hours per week.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- One year of receptionist experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Bilingual: Spanish
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to
Contact Phone: (214) 291-8012