St. Andrew UMC: Receptionist
Date Posted: 2/5/2021
St. Andrew UMC, Plano, TX
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Business Operations, the receptionist is responsible for answering the church phone lines and welcoming all guests to St. Andrew United Methodist Church.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls and guests
- Maintain guest check in log
- Work with volunteers on answering church phones
- Accept all incoming mail, deliveries, and packages
- Sign for deliveries
- Direct all incoming deliveries to various staff
- Maintain Church Vehicle Log
- Reserve and distribute church vehicle keys as requested
- Post reservations on church wide calendar
- Provide general assistance and customer service to inquiries and problems
- Assist with coding, submitting and filing of invoices, check requests and expense reports
- Assist with ordering of office supplies, as well as shipping any returned merchandise
- Churchwide ministry assistance with big projects
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Comfortable operating & troubleshooting office equipment (computers, copiers, etc.)
- Organized, creative, ability to multi-task, flexible, relationship skills
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role; however, some additional responsibilities are required that might require the need to move some equipment or hospitality supplies as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a non-exempt part-time position at 20 hours per week.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- One year of receptionist experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Bi-lingual – Spanish
How to Apply
Email a resume to
Contact Email: [email protected]