St. Andrew UMC: Creative Ministries Coordinator
Date Posted: 7/17/2019
St. Andrew UMC, Plano, TX
St. Andrew Creative is the in-house branding agency for a large local church. This role serves three primary functions for St. Andrew Creative: ministry partner liaison, project coordinator and administrative support. This person works with staff and volunteers to coordinate communication needs, including gathering information and assets, scheduling dates, and assigning team member(s) to work on projects. Once projects are in motion, this person works with team members to ensure all projects run smoothly and meet deadlines on time and with excellence. In addition, this person fulfills a variety of administrative support tasks.
- Coordinates all ministry identity, programs and events-related projects with Creative Team and ministry partners, including gathering information, assigning tasks to Creative team member(s) and ensuring deadlines are met for final publication using internal project management software.
- Helps ministry partners track project needs and serves as a primary point of contact on new requests.
- Keeps project management software updated to reflect roles, task information and deadlines.
- Updates information on the St. Andrew website, as needed.
- Posts editorial content to St. Andrew social media accounts and provides feedback on content performance.
- Assists with marketing plans as well as scheduling and execution of marketing tactics.
- Provides administrative support for video production needs. This may include but is not limited to script development, shoot schedules, transcription service coordination and captioning for publication.
- As needed, assists with production, publication and distribution of final print materials around campus.
- Submits monthly expense reports and schedules meetings for Creative Director.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Experience in project management
- Affinity with creative work environments
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Demands: This would require the ability to move equipment from one location to another and the ability to lift 25 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a non-exempt hourly part-time position at 25 hours per week. This position requires work during a combination of workdays during the week to be determined.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to
Contact Phone: 972-380-8001