St Andrew UMC: Childcare
Date Posted: 7/7/2021
St. Andrew UMC, Plano, TX
We are seeking a reliable childcare worker with a love for children, understand the principles of child development, able to care for their basic needs and be informed about what to do in an emergency situation.
- Ensure that children are safe and that their everyday needs are met, this may include diapering, dressing, grooming and feeding.
- Engage in positive interaction with children to build confidence and self-esteem.
- Ensure children are kept active, entertained and engaged in developmental activities.
- Model and encourage good social skills, e.g. strong communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- Monitor and report developmental or safety concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A qualification in childcare, child development or childhood education may be required.
- Good communication skills to report on the child’s individual needs/performance/development to superiors or parents.
- Driver’s license.
- Clean criminal record/background check.
- Good references.
How to Apply
Email a resume to Susan Shipley, Early Childhood Ministry Coordinator, at
Contact Email: [email protected]