Spring Valley UMC: Preschool Teacher
Date Posted: 6/26/2019
Spring Valley UMC, Dallas, TX
The preschool teacher's role is to create and maintain a classroom and provide learning experiences which allow for and encourage the growth of the whole child. This includes providing for each child's mental, physical, social, emotional and spiritual growth in a nurturing Christian environment.
- Daily and long-term planning which includes a variety of experiences aimed at meeting the needs of both the group and the individual child.
- Lesson plans reflecting weekly themes and activities are submitted to the director and posted for parents to review.
- Monthly class newsletters sent to parents.
- Complete the required 24 hours of continuing education annually.
- Attend monthly staff meetings.
- Keep a neat and inviting classroom where each child feels special and valued.
- Complete assessments on each student two times during the school year, and share this with parents during parent-teacher conferences.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Director Suzan N. Meyer at
Contact Phone: 972-233-2317