Pulaski Heights UMC: Director of MidYouth Ministries
Date Posted: 5/3/2023
Pulaski Heights UMC, Little Rock, AR
Pulaski Heights United Methodist Youth Ministry’s mission is to help students build faith for life, by welcoming them into an inclusive and supportive environment, cultivating strong mentor relationships with adults who care, and engaging students in service, with attention to challenging and intentional conversations about discipleship, United Methodist theology, and justice.
Responsibilities for Midyouth Ministry (5th-7th grade): Faith formation including Wednesday night “UMYF” style programming, Sunday School, developmentally appropriate service projects and varied pastoral care tasks. The Midyouth program serves 60-85 students on a weekly basis and still has plenty of room to grow. With electric energy, this fast-paced ministry setting introduces student led, “youth” style faith formation to our students. A deep joy for creativity, innovation, discipleship, relationships and fun are essential attributes for directing Midyouth Ministry.
- Oversee 5th-7th Grade programming.
- Reports to: Minister to Youth and Their Families
- Education Qualification: College Degree + Prefer three to five years of relevant experience.
- Work Schedule and Number of Hours: Full Time Position
- Compensation: $40,000-44,000 + 100% of employee medical benefits, and pension options. Salary will be based on relevant experience.
How to Apply
Email Ellen Rowland, Minister to Youth and Families, for a full job description and application details.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 501-664-3600