Project Transformation North Texas: Executive Director
Date Posted: 11/2/2018
Project Transformation North Texas, Dallas, TX
Project Transformation North Texas is a successful non-profit seeking an experienced Executive Director to lead our 20-year organization through the next decade of growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our organization, ensuring that we are operating efficiently and effectively to meet our goals. In this role, you are the face of Project Transformation North Texas working closely with the Board of Directors, North Texas Conference of the United Methodist Church, Project Transformation National, local churches and community organizations. You will ensure staff members are aligned with the mission and vision and that we are working together to successfully achieve strategic objectives.
Project Transformation has a close-knit culture in which we place a high priority on communication, recognition and collaboration. We are in search of an Executive Director who is aligned with our mission and culture and will continue to enhance it through positive leadership. The Executive Director will be responsible to lead the current 12 staff members, approximately 130 college interns, and more than 1,500 volunteers annually and will lead efforts to raise and manage a budget of over $2 million.
The Mission for Project Transformation is to engage young adults in purposeful leadership and ministry, support children in holistic development and connect churches to communities in need.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will lead and direct the day-to-day management, enhancing organizational processes and infrastructure that will allow Project Transformation North Texas to continue to grow and fulfill its mission.
- Possess a Christian leadership style that empowers employees, encourages good performance and rewards productivity.
- Uphold the mission and values of Project Transformation, including maintaining and nurturing the covenant relationship with the United Methodist Church.
- Develop fundraising strategies to strengthen and diversify funding sources. Cultivate strong relationships with key donors: individuals, foundations and corporations.
- Build brand strategy and drive community awareness.
- Establish solid working relationships and collaborative arrangements with civic groups, church congregations and other key stakeholders to gain financial support.
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence.
- Ensure the organization, its mission, programs and services are presented in a strong, positive image.
- Provide support for the Board of Directors, assistance with strategic planning and implementation of strategic and operational plans.
- Lead all aspects of financial management including budget preparation and timely/accurate reporting.
- Oversee operation of the organization and ensure that all operational goals are met.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of senior leadership experience, proven fundraising ability and knowledge of developmental levels for youth, specifically those in urban communities. A Bachelor’s Degree is required; MBA or MPA preferred.
How to Apply
Email your resume to