Plymouth Park UMC: Child Care/Nursery Worker
Date Posted: 9/29/2021
Plymouth Park UMC, Irving, TX
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greet parents as they arrive and leave.
- Make sure there is a new check-in form on the nursery clipboards.
- Give beepers to parents and then check them in at the end of the morning.
- Communicate with parents about any accidents or special situations that may have occurred while the children were in your care.
- Provide physical and emotional care for the children
- Communicate with the children in your care.
- Engage children in various activities.
- Follow guidelines for diapering, feed and caring for children.
- Regularly check and change diapers.
- Regularly encourage children who are potty trained to use the bathroom.
Nurseries or Child Care Areas
- Keep the toys and cribs clean and sanitized.
- Clean up the nurseries or child care facilities, especially when the event has ended.
- Keep the room free of safety hazards (broken toys, uncovered outlets, etc.)
- Keep the nursery coordinator apprised of needs and concerns.
Ages of Children in Care
- Sunday mornings could be infants through four-year old children
- Other nurseries may have children up to the fifth grade.
- Sunday mornings required as well as Wednesday evenings. Other dates as needed on a rotating basis with other employees.
- Staff are paid biweekly.
How to Apply
send resume to Krista Bailey, Director of Children's Ministry, at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 972-255-4185