Methodist Health System: Faith Community Nurse
Date Posted: 8/1/2022
Methodist Health System, Dallas, TX
We are looking for full time Faith Community Nurse (contract position) who is passionate about holistic health/wellness and community health.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Licensed in Texas as a Registered Nurse, must hold unencumbered license
- Five years or more in patient or health care education and using technology, computers and online systems
- Excellent communication skills ( written and verbal)
- Functions autonomously, equitably and collegially within assigned faith communities
- Functions autonomously in setting own hours and developing working relationships with assigned and related ministries, disciplines and organizations.
- Good relationship with their faith community of choice
- Demonstrates Spiritual and interpersonal maturity
- This is a contract position, grant funded for three years.
- This position is in collaboration with the North Texas Conference of The United Methodist Church, partnering with three South Dallas-Metro District churches.
How to Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 972-526-5018