Kessler Park UMC: Youth Minister
Date Posted: 10/20/2022
Kessler Park UMC, Dallas, TX
- Assist the Senior Pastor where needed.
- Attend to hospital visits and other needs of the youth and their families as directed by the Senior Pastor.
- Develop and implement age appropriate spiritual formation and educational programming for youth and their families including Sunday School, evening youth activities, retreats, mission trips, fundraisers and special events.
- Staff liaison to Youth Council.
- Staff liaison to Youth Parent Council.
- Participate in Confirmation Program with Minister of Christian Education.
- Participate in weekly worship as needed
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Connect with Scouting Programs.
- Maintain Ministry Safe standards for Youth programming.
- In collaboration with the Minister of Christian Education and Finance Committee, co-develop and maintain an annual budget for Youth Ministries.
Please find the complete job description here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0wwqqj0l371cbc/KP-YouthMinister.pdf?dl=0
How to Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to Rev. Eric Folkerth at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 214-942-0098