Highland Park UMC: Kids Preschool Coordinator
Date Posted: 6/24/2022
Highland Park UMC, Dallas, TX
The Preschool Coordinator creates an environment for preschool children where they feel known and loved while learning about God. This position is responsible for ensuring that the environment, volunteers and staff are aligned to execute an excellent experience on Sunday mornings.
- Serve as pastor to preschool children and their families.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and leading Preschool Lead Teachers.
- Lead volunteer team for preschool age group indirectly through recruitment and empowerment of age level coaches.
- Work closely with HPUMC Day School director on matters related to both ministries (i.e. shared space, resources, etc.)
- Collaborate with Curriculum Coordinator to ensure consistent curriculum and teaching throughout age levels.
- Collaborate and support all HPUMC Kids special events.
Other duties as assigned. Changes to job may occur at any time and without notice.
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ Years ministry experience (staff or volunteer)
- Background in education / child development
- Proven track record of fostering relationships
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Preferred Software Experience:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- G Suite (Google, Gmail, Calendar, etc…)
- Touchpoint Church Management System
Physical Demands: Sitting, Standing, Walking, Seeing, Hearing, Speaking, Lifting/carrying up to 10 pounds, Fine Motor Skills
Other Qualifications: Must be a committed Christian comfortable working in a United Methodist church environment. Our employees are called to lead a life that becomes the gospel, and we expect them to exhibit appropriate demeanor both on and off the job.
How to Apply
Apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=0bfa9fa1-b3c4-4fcd-b950-b74c10e0385d&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
Contact Email: [email protected]