Grace UMC: Media Director
Date Posted: 3/18/2021
Grace UMC, Sherman, TX
Media Director reports to: Pastor and Staff/Parish Liaison
The Media Director will lead technical production efforts at Grace UMC in the areas of video, audio, media and lighting while maintaining a clear understanding of our vision.
- Provide leadership in the areas of video, audio and media needs
- Oversee media booth operations for the production of worship services and other events requiring media. This includes both in-house and on-line media needs.
- Provide hands-on training and development for booth operators
- Work closely with the Pastor and other staff and leaders to continually develop and seek creative ways in sharing our vision with others.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to other departments of the church
- Create video projects as needed for worship services, special efforts and on-line
- Attend staff and production meetings as needed
- Provide direction in the purchase and maintenance of all technical equipment.
- Should possess knowledge and experience in video production, such as editing, producing and directing.
- Must be a team player and when necessary a team leader
- Good understanding of the vision and priorities of Grace UMC
- A passion to reach others
- Ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Email resume to Senior Pastor Dr. Frank Drenner at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 903-892-3681