Grace Chapel: Contemporary Worship Leader
Date Posted: 9/15/2021
Grace Chapel, Aubrey, TX
The overall role as the Grace Chapel Worship Leader is to provide a space where the people of our faith community feel welcomed, filled and encouraged to share the love of God with others through worship.
This space is uplifting and welcoming to new people of our community, a space where the people from all walks of life can feel the movement of the Holy Spirit in this contemporary environment. The worship leader is an important leader within the Grace Chapel staff and faith community.
This position is a salaried, half-time position.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly worship planning with the pastors: discuss sermon series, worship order and any special elements to be included in service
- Update Planning Center
- Plan, rehearse and lead weekly Sunday worship set
- Collaborate with Grace Avenue worship leaders and musicians
- Recruit and develop volunteer assistant worship leaders or vocalists
- Hire and fill all band positions
- Booking and rehearsing outside instruments for special services
- Arrange food and compensation for extra rehearsals/holiday rehearsals
- Replace, rehearse and train Worship Leaders to cover all absences
- Attending monthly staff meetings at Grace Chapel and Grace Avenue
- Engage in the life of the church beyond Sunday morning worship
How to Apply
Email a resume to Rev. Courtney Schultz at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 940-654-6080