Grace Avenue UMC: Office Manager
Date Posted: 3/26/2019
Grace Avenue UMC, Frisco, TX
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies and equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Word and Excel are essential (mail merge and formula crucial.)
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and presentations
- Advanced computer skills (ACS experience a plus)
- Coordinates the total Church Events Calendar and keeps records of the administrative forms related to all events
- Proofreads, edits and prints church publications including printed and digital church newsletter and bulletins
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
- Maintain phones with up-to-date information
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Communicates with IT department and assists in the onboarding process for new hires
- Provide general support to guests, including greeting, answering phones, handling inquiries
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take messages.
- Track registrations for event and provide information as requested
- Greet members and guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Handle guests’ inquiries and complaints
- Keeps ministerial staff and others informed of crises or ministry opportunities within the congregation and community.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Live and Model a lifestyle of Godly integrity and humility
- Be a flexible self-starter who is dedicated, dependable and enthusiastic
- Possess highly developed interpersonal skills (both verbal and written), which allow for effective communication with members, guests, volunteers and staff
- Must possess outstanding organizations skills and be able to multi-task
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Having the ability to keep confidential information confidential is crucial in this position
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience required.
How to Apply
Please email resume to Executive Director of Operations Cindy Moreland at
Contact Phone: 972.335.2882