FUMC Celina: Preschool Teachers and Floaters
Date Posted: 7/21/2022
FUMC Celina, Celina, TX
We are seeking caring and compassionate teachers and floaters that love what they do for our high-quality Christian Preschool. We have low classroom ratios.
- High school diploma or high school equivalent
- Meets minimum age requirements of 18 years of age
- CPR and First Aid certification or willing to attain
- Must be able to pass the DFPS background check
- Meets all requirements of licensing and regulatory agencies
- Displays positive interpersonal skills, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Nurture Christian values
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized
- Prepares and implements classroom lesson plans, program and schedule
- Communicate directly with parents to achieve success for the child
Salary: $14 to $16 per hour
Full-time position is Monday-Friday.
We are open 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. during the School Year and 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. during the Summer.
We provide a safe, warm environment for our children and parents.
How to Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to Sharon Rimes at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 972-382-8145