First UMC Sheridan: Director of Children and Youth Ministries
Date Posted: 6/30/2022
First UMC Sheridan, Sheridan, AR
FUMC Sheridan is an active, mission-minded church seeking a full-time Director of Children and Youth Ministries that will encourage and equip youth and families on a lifelong journey as disciples of Jesus. This individual will be responsible for creating programs and opportunities to inspire and launch the faith of children and youth, partner with and establish trust with parents, and build a vibrant volunteer culture where volunteers love to serve.
FUMC Sheridan is looking for a candidate who:
- Has a deep-rooted faith and a desire to guide children and youth as they grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- Is able to connect relationally with students, families and volunteers.
- Has the ability to provide vision and infrastructure for sustainable ministries.
- Creates a safe environment where children and youth feel welcomed and loved.
- Is skilled in recruiting, leading and equipping volunteer teams.
Qualifications for this position include strong relational, communication, administrative and organizational skills. Interested candidates should have a bachelor’s degree and three-five years of ministry experience.
How to Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to Elaine Pendergrass at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 870-942-4127