First UMC Richardson: Membership Secretary
Date Posted: 8/24/2023
First UMC Richardson, Richardson, TX
Candidate must be extremely detail oriented and organized. The position requires frequent data entry and some analysis tasks.
This person is expected to embody the mission of FUMCR to welcome people for Christ, grow people in Christ, and serve people with Christ.
Candidate must be comfortable working in a United Methodist Church environment, with the following qualifications:
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience in record keeping is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Detailed oriented
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and positive attitude
- High degree of initiative and accountability
- Ability to work collaboratively
Job Pay and Benefits: Compensation will be based on education and experience.
Job Hours: 20-25 hours/week - Mondays and the remainder of the week is flexible
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to Lynnita Jessen, Executive Director, at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 972-996-0114