First UMC Plano: Video Team Member
Date Posted: 11/16/2020
First UMC Plano, Plano, TX
First UMC Plano is hiring a talented Videographer and Video Editor to join its growing team. If you're excited to be part of a culture with the vision to connect God and grace to self and community. You'll be glad you applied at First United Methodist Church, Plano.
Part-time position: 15 hours per week
Hourly Range: $25 -$30
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Upload edited video to Facebook and YouTube with the scheduled premier times being 8:30, 9:45, and 11 a.m.
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Your primary responsibility would be to record, edit and post Sunday worship services. Services are currently prerecorded on Wednesdays from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to Nigel Eastman, Director of Worship and Community Development, at
Contact Phone: 918-361-4898