First UMC Plano: Administration Associate
Date Posted: 8/12/2021
First UMC Plano, Plano, TX
The Administration Associate will work to support the needs of the Director of Administration. The main role will consist of database management (ensuring quality data entry, create and maintain membership and event reports, preparation of monthly and yearly reports, and coordinate the work of data entry volunteers). The position requires self-discipline and intuition with database management experience.
Job Type: Part-Time, non-exempt
Reports To: Director of Ministry Administration
REALM DATABASE & Event support
- Maintain the integrity of the Realm database updates, integrity checks and reporting.
- Prepare reports for annual Church Conference and Statistical Check Out.
- Prepare database reports requested by Pastors and other staff members.
- Oversee entry and maintenance of membership and guest information in Realm database including the tracking of worship and Sunday school attendances.
- Record guest information and prepare weekly Evangelism reports.
- Support FUMC Plano events and mailings as assigned (including but not limited to mail merges in Word/Excel for envelopes, letters, and name tags).
- Assist in keeping Realm and website calendar in sync.
- Assist with social media posts, conversations, and engagements to enhance our online community.
- Associates degree preferred or 5 years administration experience.
- Commitment to the mission and ministry of First United Methodist Church Plano.
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, CMS, and database management. Preference will be given to candidates with prior Realm database experience, or experience with other database reporting applications.
- Highly organized with the ability to carry out several tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, manage and nurture volunteers.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs. to assist with light event set-up.
Terms: 90-day introductory period. Background check and Ministry Safe Certification required.
Working Hours: 10-20 hours in office per week based on events; Monday-Friday, flex time available.
How to Apply
Email a resume to Stacy Spears, Director of Ministry Administration, at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 972-423-4506