First UMC Euless: Director of Youth Ministries
Date Posted: 8/5/2019
First UMC Euless, Euless, TX
First United Methodist Church Euless is a medium-sized church whose mission is to help people follow Jesus a bit better today than yesterday. We are also on the precipice of relocating to a new location and a new building. We believe a vibrant youth ministry is an essential part of the preparation for our move, and seek applicants willing to lead, develop and oversee the building of a successful youth ministry program.
Plan, implement, develop and oversee all aspects of a balanced youth ministry program (grades 7 – 12) specifically in the areas of group building, discipleship, worship, mission and outreach.
Plan and implement programming that furthers FUMC Euless' Mission, Vision and Values. Constantly reinforce Mission, Vision and Values through messaging and teaching.
- Develop short-term and long-term goals and prepare the annual youth budget.
- Recruit, train and deploy adult volunteers to assist in youth ministry and provide training opportunities for all teachers and volunteer workers in the youth ministry program. Comply with Ministry Safe requirements.
- Coordinate and approve all youth curriculum including Sunday morning and small groups from a Wesleyan/Methodist point of view.
- Be available to youth and parents in a variety of ways (lunch at school, attendance at extracurricular activities, hospital visits, times of crisis, etc.)
- Be a team player to plan and implement ministry in the larger contribution
- Supervise the implementation of Ministry Safe within the congregation.
- College graduate or equivalent.
- Team player with effective communication skills.
- Passion for discipleship
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Associate Pastor Rachel Heyduck at
Contact Phone: 817-283-4421