First UMC Coppell: Director of Student Ministries
Date Posted: 8/26/2022
First UMC Coppell, Coppell, TX
The Director of Student Ministries will direct and guide the overall planning, organizing and executing of the functions of the Student Ministries (grades 6 through 12).
- Is energetic and passionate - can’t get enough of Student Ministries.
- Is highly relational and is warm and engaging.
- Can teach the Bible & handle questions about faith.
- Is comfortable leading and growing a great students program that focuses on discipleship.
- Isn’t afraid to navigate conflict with students and parents.
- Is ready to recruit, train and equip a team of volunteers.
- Has the ability to plan, administrate, delegate and supervise.
- Has a minimum of five years experience in a Student Ministries position.
- Must embrace Christian discipline and have a clear understanding of United Methodist doctrine.
- Plan, develop and implement aspects of a balanced student ministry.
- Recruit, equip and support volunteer small group leaders (including Sunday school teachers).
- Be a Spiritual Leader for all organized activities of student ministry and for all students at the church.
- Organization of retreats such as Back to School Retreat, Camp, etc.
- Oversight for mission trips.
- Meet with students and parents in need/crisis.
- Work to create a core value in students in grades 6-12 that include mission, worship, evangelism, fellowship and discipleship while in Student Ministry and beyond.
- Responsible for Confirmation.
How to Apply
Go to this link: https://www.sparkstaffing.co/job/kingdom-one-coppell-texas-full-time-director-of-student-ministries/
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 760-217-0386