First UMC Cedar Hill: Office Minister
Date Posted: 10/3/2023
First UMC Cedar Hill, Cedar Hill, TX
The Office Minister is responsible for coordinating various tasks related to the church operations, communications and community engagement.
- Administrative and clerical support of the Senior Pastor.
- Maintains an up-to-date and organized church calendar, including scheduling events, meetings and special services; creates and distributes church newsletter.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports to District, including data compilation and submission of information.
- Serve as point of contact for inquiries from community members, congregation members and beyond; facilitates communication and engagement to members and stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with ministry partners on the Church campus.
- Supervises volunteer office staff and provide appropriate training and guidance on administrative tasks as needed.
- Schedule and submit background checks on staff and volunteer members.
- Assist in coordinating ministry leadership activities, as needed.
- Assist with any other administrative tasks as deemed appropriate.
How to Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to Pastor Preston W. Weaver at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 972-291-1711