First UMC Carrollton: Director of Hospitality and Guest Connections
Date Posted: 12/17/2021
First UMC Carrollton, Carrollton, TX
The Director of Hospitality and Guest Connections will support the hospitality team and communicate with guests to help them experience greater involvement in the life of the church.
Reports to: Senior Pastor
Job Classification: Exempt; salaried position
General Qualifications for Position: College degree preferred. Must have strong personal faith and a biblical foundation that aligns with FUMC Carrollton and Wesleyan theology.
- Help create and maintain communication and follow up protocols to help guest and new members integrate into the life of the church.
- Revisit, refresh and initiate/implement guest follow-up communication.
- Lead, schedule and support the hospitality team as needed.
- Present on Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings and at church events in order to identify visitors, make personal connections and capture information
- Assist staff with set up and implementation of strategic ministry and programs for guest and new members, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
How to Apply
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Jenn Magill, Director of Operations & Finance, at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 469-568-1240