First UMC Allen: Receptionist
Date Posted: 10/6/2021
First UMC Allen, Allen, TX
Our church is seeking a receptionist to provide administrative support, with a strong emphasis on greeting and welcoming members and guests to offer effective assistance and create a positive impression of the church.
This is a part time, salaried position, 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Receive and direct members and guests to and within the facility as the first point of contact.
- Assist with building security, including checking in visitors, ensuring doors are kept locked when necessary, and limiting access as needed.
- Receive and distribute mail and prepare outgoing mail as directed.
- Coordinate and supervise reception volunteers.
- Oversee the maintenance office equipment.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and keep the office workroom in order.
- Assist with maintaining the church calendar.
- Provide administrative support for staff as directed by Church Administrator or Pastors’ Executive Assistant.
- Other duties as assigned and time allows.
- Must be a person of Christian faith and integrity
- Fluent in English
- Administrative experience and proficiencies in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to take direction and have a willingness for collaborative work
How to Apply
Email your resume to Rev. Jessica Wright at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 972-727-8261