First Frisco UMC: Assistant Director of Youth Ministries
Date Posted: 7/14/2021
First Frisco UMC, Frisco, TX
To assist the Director of Youth Ministries in all youth activities, in conjunction with the Youth Leadership Team, toward the goal of making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
- Assist the Director of Youth Ministries in all youth activities.
- Be present and provide supportive leadership for Sunday for youth activities.
- Be available one weekday for administrative work, including Sunday prep, planning, coordinating volunteers, email, marketing and other duties assigned.
- Assist or lead in the dinner, games and worship on Sunday evenings.
- Attend Youth Leadership Team meetings once a month (Sundays).
- Assist the Director of Youth Ministries in planning and providing supportive leadership during youth retreats, mission trips and camps.
- Assist with other youth group events and outings.
- Be available to provide and leadership when the Director of Youth Ministries is on vacation, ill, or otherwise absent.
- Be present in the 9:30 A.M. worship service on Sunday morning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Given: Volunteers and Youth
- Received: Director of Youth Ministries and Executive Pastor
- Faith: Live as a passionate disciple of Jesus Christ, eager to share Christ with others.
- Skill: Must like Youth – have a background with youth activities, church leadership, bible study, and Christian education. Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills. Basic computer skills.
- Education: High School diploma required, college preferred.
- Experience: Prior experience working with youth groups preferred.
- Communication: Must possess good communication skills, both oral and written. Must have the ability to communicate effectively to youth, parents, and the congregation.
How to Apply
Email a resume to Director of Youth Ministries Steve Garrison at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 817-917-2045