Fellowship UMC Trophy Club: Asst. Director of Youth Ministry
Date Posted: 7/8/2019
Fellowship UMC Trophy Club, Trophy Club, TX
Fellowship UMC Trophy Club is in search of an Assistant Youth Director who will take on the role of programming and executing ministry with our 6th-12th grade students. This person will work alongside our Director of Youth Ministry by implementing the churchwide vision of leading more people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Specific duties will include: teaching and leading our Sunday morning youth formation time, bi-monthly activity and mission events, Wednesday night youth group, and other annual tradition events such as our Progressive Dinner, Burger Burn, Mission Trip and Summer Camp. This person must show a heart and passion for students!
Trophy Club/Roanoke/Southlake is a wonderful area to work within and we have a growing group of students who are READY for the next chapter of our FUMC Youth Ministry, are YOU?!
- A bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have vision and a demonstrated ability to plan, develop, coordinate, manage and implement a youth ministry within the parameters of the United Methodist Church.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, conflict management skills, and computer skills.
- Must possess a proven ability to work effectively with youth, diverse individuals, and teams of volunteers.
- Be knowledgeable in Biblical foundations of Christianity and understanding of Methodist theology.
Deadline to apply is Aug. 6.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to Rev. Ashley Anne Sipe at
Contact Phone: 980-875-0894