Cross Way UMC: Worship Leader
Date Posted: 10/17/2018
Cross Way UMC, Aubrey, TX
Cross Way UMC is a 7-year-old church located in the rapidly growing area along Highway 380 north of Frisco.
- Coordinate and lead music at the 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Sunday worship services and various special services throughout the year (Christmas Eve, Easter, Ash Wednesday, etc.)
- Rehearse with worship band once a week
- Recruit, train and direct new volunteer musicians/vocalists
Skills & Qualifications
- Passion for leading people to a transformational experience with the living God and an understanding of how to inspire people to sing and engage in worship
- Competent vocalist
- Guitar and/or piano player is preferred but not required
- Methodist background or understanding of Methodist faith preferred
Salary & Timeline
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and hours available.
- This position will ideally begin January-February 2019.
- Interviews/auditions will take place November to January.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume and video/audio recording (if available) to Rev. Alex Williams at
Contact Phone: (512) 297-4512