Creekwood UMC: Office Manager
Date Posted: 9/16/2022
Creekwood UMC, Allen, TX
Direct Report: Business Administrator
Status: Part-time (24hrs./week)
- Keep records of statistics related to worship and ministries.
- Enter updated or new information pertaining to visitors and members into Shelby NEXT and Constant Contact platforms.
- Post attendance information and keep record of attendance statistics.
- Pull attendance information from attendance pads and sign-in forms from worship.
- Provide Senior Pastor with information pertaining to 1st time visitors.
- Connect with prospective members after 1st visit with new visitor letter.
- Prepare prospective member packets for “Starting Point” guests.
- Make invitations to new guests for upcoming “Starting Point” classes.
- Provide membership information to appropriate ministries based on age, interest, etc.
- Staff the main office or find volunteers to staff the main office.
- Serve as primary contact for incoming information and distribute appropriately.
- Provide Work updated information for greeters and information desk on Sunday mornings
- Prepare staff meeting agenda in collaboration with Business Administrator and Senior Pastor.
- Record staff meeting minutes and distribute.
- Create templates for future worship series on Planning Center Online.
- Support staff as needed and necessary.
- Support Business Manager with tasks as assigned (i.e., Credit Card balancing, Account Payable reconciliation)
- Procure any and all necessary office supplies.
- Order name tags for staff, greeters, or all lay leaders who need one.
- Print birthday lists for program staff
- Support small groups or committees as needed.
- Complete paperwork for Charge Conference and Conference Check Out.
- Compile, Print and Cut:
- Worship Bulletins
- Funeral Bulletins
- House Warmer Cards
- Info Cards for Community and Special Events
- Baptism Certificates
- Bulletins for Choir Special Events
- Song Sheets for Christmas Eve barn service and Sunrise Easter service
- Prayer tags for prayer quilts
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Schedule scripture readers for both Traditional and Contemporary worship services.
- Create Planning Center Online worship orders.
- Notify any and all lay or non-regular worship participants of their roles.
- Print out the scripture passage for the upcoming weekly worship and place on the podium.
- Put together baptism and new member gifts and deliver them to the worship center.
- Coordinate restocking of necessary kitchen supplies.
- Coordinate restocking of seat-back information in worship center.
How to Apply
Email a resume to Pastor David Lessner at
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 404-441-2179