Creekwood UMC: Director of Communications and Media
Date Posted: 4/18/2019
Creekwood UMC, Allen, TX
Primary Areas of Leadership: Internal and External Marketing and Promotion
- Working with Office Manager, compile and keep up to date communication information for the congregation.
- Maintain a communication calendar based upon church initiatives, needs, and events.
- Create and distribute weekly news and notes, pastor’s e-mail, and other necessary congregational information.
- Keep communication technology up to current trends.
- Administer a social media strategy for the church.
- Develop effective communication strategy for internal usage, as well as for evangelism in the community.
- Create and distribute press releases for community-wide events.
- Alongside Senior Pastor, dream up support media for worship series.
- Recruit and oversee, or create, all video and audio media for Creekwood ministries.
- Work with Media Team to ensure coverage of all events and media excellence in worship.
Secondary Areas of Support: Church Council and Worship Team Support
- Attend Church Council and Worship Team meetings to help organize and communicate information pertaining to church initiatives.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter, resume and examples of media proficiency (graphic, video, website, etc.) to Senior Pastor David Lessner at
Contact Phone: 214-544-8050