Becker UMC and FUMC Kemp: Accompanist
Date Posted: 3/26/2021
Becker UMC and FUMC Kemp, Kemp, TX
Assist worship staff in leading the church in meaningful worship by providing piano music for congregational singing.
- Play piano for two weekly Sunday morning worship services at 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Provide piano music for special worship services as needed. These services include, but are not limited to, Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Christmas Eve.
- Work with Pastor to prepare hymns for congregational singing and other aspects of the service that involve music.
- Work together with the Pastor and other staff for the good of the church and our ministry together.
- Proficiency as a pianist, preferably with experience playing hymns for group singing. (Will consider other instruments, but you must provide your own)
- Faithful commitment to the ministry of the Church in sharing God’s love and grace with the community and the world.
Anticipated Salary: $100 per month (Becker) AND $50 per service (FUMC Kemp)
Preferred Start Date: The week of April 5, preparing for worship on April 11.
How to Apply
Please submit all inquiries to Pastor Beate Hall for sharing with both PPRCs. Please send a resume and a video sample of musical abilities. Links to video sharing sites will be accepted.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 972-987-0338