Agape Memorial UMC: After School Program Director
Date Posted: 6/21/2019
Agape Memorial UMC, Dallas, TX
- The Director will recruit and register up to 30 children in grades K-5 to participate in the program.
- Drive children from Geneva Heights and Cesar Chavez elementary schools by van to church site.
- Implement large and small group fun activities for indoor/outdoor.
- Supervise and assign duties to the Assistant, the Assistant Director/or volunteers.
- Maintain a name/address file of donors.
- Participate in monthly NHA Committee meetings.
- Develop and coordinate field trips and special programs.
- Purchase materials and supplies as needed for the program.
- Assist in other program related duties such as but not limited to monthly family night and NHA children participation in Sunday services.
- Collect tuition, record/issue receipt, and deliver monies weekly (Sundays) to Agape’s Financial Secretary.
- Maintain and update registration records.
NHA operational hours are from 2 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, during the Dallas Independent School District calendar year.
How to Apply
Email resume to Maria Rodriguez at
Contact Phone: 214-826-8686