The North Texas Conference is delighted to offer advertising and promotional opportunities for not-for-profit ministries as well as appropriate commercial product and service entities. Opportunities are exhibition tables and/or promotional item inclusion in the official Conference bag.
Exhibitor tables will be available for Conference members to learn more about the resources that are available through the wide variety of agencies and ministries in the Annual Conference. Likewise, product and service providers’ tables will be available to expose their products and services to North Texas churches and United Methodist organizations.
There will be 24 tables available upon Annual Conference Planning Team approval and reserved on a first come, first served basis. Exhibitor tables include one (1) 6’ topped and skirted table, and two chairs. You will also be able to have a Promotional Item in the North Texas Conference bag.
The following are PERMITTED on the table:
- Music or video displays with sound.
- Offering food samples and/or “enticement candy,” i.e., small bowls of wrapped candy.
The following are PROHIBITED from being on the table:
- Helium tanks, helium balloons, stickers, glitter and confetti in the exhibition areas.
- Adhesive backed decals and stickers – unless used as a giveaway.
- Nailing, stapling, taping, spraying, hanging or attaching anything to walls, ceilings, fixtures or floors.
This promotional opportunity, subject to Annual Conference Planning Team approval, is available for entities to place promotional items that promote their ministry, product, or service in the official 2019 North Texas Annual Conference bag that is distributed to all members of the Annual Conference. Items must be received by May 15 for inclusion.
$175 Exhibitor Table (nonprofit)
$520 Exhibitor Table (for-profit product and service entities)
$125 Promotional Item Inclusion in Official Conference Bag